WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 ONE OF THE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
Our managers will be happy to help you directly on the site in any messenger convenient for you, online chat, e-mail and of course by phone.
ФОРМА ОБРАТНОЙ СВЯЗИ
PAYMENT RULES AND PAYMENT SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION.
Payment by credit cards is carried out through ALFA-BANK JSC.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, MIR cards.
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and the MIR Payment System on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transfer through closed communication channels are used. Bank card data are entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter bank card data: card number, card holder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All necessary data is printed on the card itself. A three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Then you will be redirected to the page of your bank to enter the security code that will come to you in SMS. If the security code has not arrived at you, then you should contact the bank that issued the card to you.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- a bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
- insufficient funds to pay by credit card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- bank card information is entered incorrectly;
- The credit card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the card validity period by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
For payment using a bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following numbers: +7 (495) 414-34-06.
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
When paying with cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The return procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The procedure for the return of goods is regulated by article 26.1 of the federal law “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”.
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods - within seven days;
- Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
- The consumer is not entitled to refuse the goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the person who purchases it; - If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date the consumer submits the corresponding requirement;
To return money to a bank card, you need to fill out the "Money Refund Application", which is sent upon request by the company to an email address and send it with a copy of your passport to email@example.com.
The refund will be made to the bank card within 21 (twenty one) business days from the date of receipt of the "Application for the return of funds" by the Company.
To return money from operations with errors, you must apply with a written statement and attach a copy of your passport and receipts / receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This statement must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund amount will be equal to the amount of the purchase. The period for consideration of the Application and the refund starts to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated on business days excluding holidays / weekends.
RULES FOR DELIVERY OF GOODS
The presence on the electronic window of the online store of information on the delivery of goods (getting a job, service), such as terms, methods, as well as any other information necessary to get a clear idea about the delivery of goods (getting a job, service) after payment using a card .